FAQ PAGE OF MYSTRIPPERCLOSET.COM
How long does it take to process my order?
Orders are processed through our office immediately during normal business hours.
Orders are processed in the admin office, sent to the warehouse to be pulled and packed, and then to shipping where they are checked again before being sent out.
During high volume times like Halloween, Valentines, Big Sales, etc orders may not ship until the next business day to be processed, packed/pulled or both.
If you have any questions or need an item by a specific date, just contact us.
What is a business day?
- A business day is is Monday through Friday-excluding any legal holiday.
What happens if I miss the USPS, FedEx, or UPS delivery?
- The delivery service will either leave you a note on your door to arrange delivery at another time, or they will leave the package at your door step.
- If you have any concerns about packages being left at your door, please call us and we can charge an additional $5.00 on your card over the phone to arrange a Signature Required Delivery.
- Many of our packages come through the mail so please check your mail box before assuming your package has not arrived because it is not at your door step.
Can I cancel my order?
- Orders cannot be cancelled unless the item is not in stock due to the process moving quickly among many orders.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
- If this happens, we will contact you within 24 hours (during our normal business hours).
- If the item out of stock is shoes/boots then we can offer you a 10% discount to switch you to different shoes.
- If not, we will refund your money to your method of payment.
- The out of stock offer applies to shoes listed on MyStripperCloset.com.
How long will it take for my order to ship to me?
- You can always find the tracking number for your order in your store account.
- We also email the tracking number to you.
- If you are having trouble finding it in either of these places, call us and we will provide you with the tracking number. You'll find that your tracking number is for either USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
- Your tracking number provides you with updates on the status of your package as often as the shipping company updates it in their system.
- Please understand you may get multiple packages and multiple tracking numbers.
Do you sell wholesale or have a wholesale option?
- No we are strictly a retailer.
I ordered several items, but only received my partial order, why?
- We ship from 16 different locations so items can come from different locations- using different shipping methods- and can be processed at different times.
For returns, why do I have to pay for original shipping?
- To give you the best selections at the lowest prices, we must charge you all shipping expenses incurred to us when you choose to return your item(s).
- Please always ask us any questions you may have to avoid incurring any charges we could help you prevent. If we did not pick the wrong size, ship the wrong size, or cause the issue- you can't reasonably think we should loose that money we paid to send you the item on top of the time it took to process your order.
Why is flat rate shipping internationally so high?
- Shipping out of the Domestic USA is extra work and expense for us.
- We first pay for the item(s) to come to our office since most of our vendors will not ship internationally, then we turn your package over to the post office and pay the additional shipping charge to you.
- The credit card companies also charge a higher rate to process orders outside of the USA so we must pass that expense on to you.
- We are not responsible for any shipping delays or tariff customs.
- We do recommend you and a friend combine your orders into one that way you can split the shipping cost or get the total high enough to qualify for free shipping.
Why can't I combine an order from MyStripperCloset.com and your other stores?
- All items sold on MyNaughtyCloset.com are shipped from one warehouse unlike MyStripperCloset.com. To keep things organized and moving quickly, shipping MyNaughtyCloset orders separately is what we find to be the best for us.
Why can't you adjust a coupon I forgot to enter?
- All coupons MUST be used at the time of sale.
- We simply do not have time to go back and make adjustments.
- This also would create a bookkeeping audit issue.
- Please be very careful to enter the coupon correctly.
- If you are having any issues with a coupon, contact us or put in the notes the coupon code at checkout.
- If the code applies to your order and there was an issue on our end, then yes, we will adjust the order.
- If you do not contact us before placing the order or put the code in the notes at checkout, sorry we will not be able to adjust anything.
- You would be able to use the code the next time if it is still valid.
What happens if I forget to use my store credit?
- Then you will need to use it the next time you shop with us.
- We cannot adjust orders afterwards.
- Store credit never expires and can be used with any new order.